River City Tree Service trims trees in St Louis and the surrounding area.
Trees make up a large part of the landscape on most properties. Trees provide shade and cover. They can act as a wind and noise barrier. When well maintained, trees can add significant value and beauty to your property as well. Therefore, proper care of your trees, especially when they are younger, encourages their health throughout the years to come.
Some of the services may include:
- Tree trimming to eliminate branches that may rub up against one another causing damage to the tree.
- Tree trimming to remove limbs that may interfere with roofs, gutters, chimneys, windows, and parking areas.
- Our professionals eliminate weak points on your trees which could turn Into larger hazards.
- Removal of dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard.
- Trimming to remove diseased or insect-infested limbs or trees.
- Tree trimming to remove limbs damaged by inclement weather conditions.
- The pruning and shaping of trees correct structural imbalance remove dead wood and help protect your property from falling limbs.
- Pruning creates a better structure and reduces the potential of storm damage.
- Pruning of young trees helps to train them and improve the shape or silhouette of a tree.
River City Tree Service professionals will help you determine the trimming or pruning that will improve the health, appearance, and safety of your trees. They care about the health of your trees and the well-being of your property. Call us today314-270-8071 to discuss your tree concerns and needs.